Re: [News] Microsoft 'Fights' Piracy...

Erik Funkenbusch wrote:

> On Mon, 18 Sep 2006 08:43:45 +0100, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

< snip >

>> http://www.youareadopted.com/wga/wga-bypass.html
>
> How stupid are you, roy?
>
> WGA isn't any kind of barrier to piracy, and never was.  It's a tool to
> help identify counterfeits, and to only give support to valid licenses.
> WGA doesn't stop or prevent a pirate copy of Windows from functioning.  It
> just makes it slightly more annoying and makes it worth someone who's been
> duped to report it.
>
> Don't make it out to be something that it's not so you can pretend to be
> disgusted when it doesn't do the straman job you claim it was supposed to
> do.  Then again, dishonesty is your forte, which you prove hundreds of
> times a week.

Have you ever heard the word "opinion", Erik?
And do you seriously claim that *all* [News] posts Roy does are "dishonest"?
Really?

You and your ilk (flatfish, Scott Nudds, Hadron Quark, billwg and other
assorted scum) prove every day what dishonesty really is
--
You're not my type.  For that matter, you're not even my species