Re: More Proof of The COLA Gang Double Standard.......

In <QoYOg.440$Su.423@xxxxxxxxxxxx> flatfish+++  wrote:

> Post a pro-linux article and you are accepted.
> Post a negative Linux article and you are labeled a troll.

What a sad little poisson you are - spending a Saturday researching,
composing and posting this nonsense.

Of course the Johansen poster was trolling, the style and language
demonstrate this all too clearly, and are truly reminescent of something
that bubbled up from the Mariana Trench.

Both Johansen and Android have neglegible posting history, so I can only
assume both are the same, and not a million miles from the frying pan.

Do you /really/ not have anything else to do in your sad little life?

Newsgroups trimmed.

--

Peter