Re: Gee, it's too bad flatfish is such a jerk...

  • Subject: Re: Gee, it's too bad flatfish is such a jerk...
  • From: Hadron Quark <qadronhuark@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 00:49:31 +0200
  • Cancel-lock: sha1:8Sq4We9TPq1Yc0wGrDShzjBmZ0E=
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
flatfish+++ <flatfish@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> On Sun, 17 Sep 2006 00:35:00 +0200, Hadron Quark wrote:
>
>> Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>>
>>> __/ [ arachnid ] on Saturday 16 September 2006 21:05 \__

>>> He has just made a terrible mistake by irritating a Web celebrity' who
>>> regularly eliminates some of UseNet's biggest kooks, at ISP level (header
>>> forging won't help and posting record makes this a trivial task). His track
>>> record could lead to Flatfish departure from UseNet.
>>>
>>> Now, if only we had faced that guy behind the nym, we'd leave him with a
>>> couple of black eyes and no penis, assuming he even has one.
>>
>> This coming from the weasel who accused me of "ad hominem" attacks?
>>
>> You do realise you are openly advocating physical violence and
>> mutilation?
>>
>> You do realise that this is not amusing? That it crosses unwritten
>> lines and boundaries?
>>
>> Possibly you would like to extend on who "we" is? Do you have a gang
>> which tracks people down and does them physical mischief?
>>
>> I think an apology is in order.
>
> Why bother?
> Based upon my email, Roy has had a number of emails sent to his school and
> his friends in the compsci dept are protecting him.
>
> However, it's just a matter of time before the
> provost/dean/pres/headmaster etc shuts him down due to violation of school
> policy.
>
> Enough letters, and the list is growing daily, and he will be gone.

I wouldn't like to see him lose his cushy role as a fresher fluffer /
tutorial fellow though. A lot of what's said here is just "give and
take". I see no reason to bring it into the real world : especially where
threats of physical violence are concerned.

--
God:
	Darwin's chief rival.