Re: Gee, it's too bad flatfish is such a jerk...

On Sun, 17 Sep 2006 00:49:31 +0200, Hadron Quark wrote:

> I wouldn't like to see him lose his cushy role as a fresher fluffer /
> tutorial fellow though. A lot of what's said here is just "give and
> take". I see no reason to bring it into the real world : especially where
> threats of physical violence are concerned.

Fresher fluffers are always in demand.
As for physical violence is concerned obviously that is for lamers.

I don't even agree with reporting Roy, but evidently he has pissed off a
good number of people, much like Peter Kohlmann did when he got his
account suspended.

My feeling is free speech, minus threats, is all fine and good.

I really don't care at all.

To me, Roy is a joke, a gaff, a jester whom I am able to pull strings with.