Re: Harvard Business School researchers say linux will never beat MS!!!

  • Subject: Re: Harvard Business School researchers say linux will never beat MS!!!
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 01:50:21 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
__/ [ Ramon F Herrera ] on Wednesday 13 September 2006 01:38 \__

> Hey Roy:
>
> Leave Barcelona alone, will ya'?   :-)
>
> They are Linux-friendly territory.
>
> I know what you meant, sometimes I am tempted to do the same thing...
>
> -Ramon

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/browse_frm/thread/3fdc2e261407ec2e/b62713b3ae9d696e?lnk=gst&q=Barcelona+Boasts+Supercomputer&rnum=1#b62713b3ae9d696e

Ramon,

There was place for misinterpretation there. Later on in this thread I said:
"I wasn't referring to Barcelona as means of discrediting the place, but
merely echoing what stood out at the top of page 1." I was in Barcelona when
I was much younger and it was also my favourite (possibly one among a few)
football club as a child. The point I was making is that he didn't study in
Harvard, let alone an institute that strong on a technological side (MIT for
example). These people are most likely using La-la land O/S to write Word
document and delete SPAM in Outlook Express. And I doubt they ever use(d)
Linux at all. They look at it merely as some part of a 'model', failing to
acknowldge merits and most probably going by Harvard word of mouth
(out-of-date myths).

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz
Tasks: 136 total,   2 running, 133 sleeping,   0 stopped,   1 zombie