Re: [News] Returning the the Linux GPLv3 Debate

Roy Schestowitz wrote:
Which way, open-sourcers?

,----[ Quote ]
| As the community begins choosing sides, will Stallman and the FSF be
| made irrelevant? Will GPLv3 and its goal of ethical purity fall to the
| wayside as the open-source community rejects it?
`----

http://news.com.com/2010-7344_3-6114507.html?part=rss&tag=6114507&subj=news

The way these things normally go is that the orgininal Founding Fathers get a pat on the back, an honorary degree and not much else while the second generation get to cash in and get the sports cars on their work.

However, and I don't know why. OSS seems different from almost everything else.

--
Texeme Construct