Re: Microsoft is Recruiting!

On Tue, 26 Sep 2006 08:05:57 -0700, mwatters_newsgroups wrote:

> chrisv wrote:
>> mwatters_newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

>> >I know this is in good fun and all, but as a newcomer
>>
>> Maybe you should just remain silent, newbie, until you get a feel for
>> what's going on in here.
>
> Wow!  I appologize if I've offended you.  I wasn't aware I needed to
> check in with any body before posting an opinion.
>

>> >here I've read
>> >advocates stating that people opposing Linux need to keep discussion on
>> >topic and stick to the charter.
>>
>> Are you another reading/logic impared person falsely claiming
>> hypocrisy on the part of advocates?
>
> I simply pointed out that the post I replied to is exactly what people
> in this group are telling "trolls" not to do.  Are you denying that the
> post in question wasn't in accordance with the charter?
>

>> > In all fairness shouldn't you guys do
>> >the same?
>>
>> In all fairness, you should fsck off, hotmail troll.
>
> I think you need to take a deep breath and maybe re-evaluate your time
> spent here.
>

>> >If you want people to take you seriously maybe you should be serious
>> >about what you say.  Just an observation.
>>
>> *plonk*

Welcome to COLA!
The cesspit of the Internet.

In case you haven't noticed, there is very little actual Linux advocacy
going on here.

Mostly it's Microsoft bashing and a receptacle for
Roy "The Funnel" Schestowich" to spew his name all over the place in self
serving fashion.

Sit back and enjoy the show because it's a riot!!