Re: Accessing Linux drives with Windows

  • Subject: Re: Accessing Linux drives with Windows
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 12:40:11 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.help
__/ [ johnny bobby bee ] on Saturday 23 September 2006 01:18 \__

<http://ubuntuguide.org/wiki/Dapper#How_to_share_home_folders_with_read.2Fwrite_permissions_.28Authentication.3DYes.29>

<http://ubuntuguide.org/wiki/Dapper#How_to_add.2Fedit.2Fdelete_network_users>

> there are GUI ways to do this, but i'm not familiar with them. you may
> be able to do this in nautilus, or use swat or webmin.

Failing that, you could make the drive/s available via FTP. This, however,
should not be necessary.