Re: [News] Software Donation: Is It a Donation at All?

Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> __/ [ B Gruff ] on Sunday 24 September 2006 12:01 \__

>>> Yet another major fuck up by Roy. Totally missing the point.
>>>
>>> And coming from someone who advocates FREE SW, it is even funnier that he
>>> dislikes "coupon redemption". LOL. The bare two faceness of him.
>>>
>>> Does his double standards know no limits?
>>
>> If I understood what you are talking about, perhaps I'd be in a position to
>> discuss it.  Would you like to explain?  - or would you prefer not to
>> discuss it?:-)
>
> He always conveniently 'snips' out what he does not wish to be seen. It would
> be wiser to ignore the trolls as it only makes him visible in more people's
> newsreaders.
>
> Ironically, I have been spotting that same guy in technical Linux newsgroups
> where he politely asked for help. If only they knew his devious
> intent...

Politeness is met with the same. There is no intent. I use and love
Linux. I laugh in your face at your total inability to advocate without
lying or recognising strengths in competitive products.

I didn't snip anything which would have helped you recover from looking
like a complete obsessive lunatic.

As usual, you think you can write stuff like "he snips" etc and thus
deviate from the obvious truth of what an arse you are when you tell
lies and spread FUD.

--
* Phaedrus wishes he could get a machine that consists of Sparc IO,
  Alpha Processors and sleek design of an SGI