Re: Roy Schestowitz's Lies

Tim Smith <reply_in_group@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> In article <od1gu3-u1h.ln1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
>  Mark Kent <mark.kent@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Erik posts off-topic here.  I'd like to see him go to the right group;
>> the charter for this group is clear, although I can see that Roy's
>> postings will be hurting Erik's paymasters.
>
> You post off-topic more than he does, so why don't you go to the right
> group?  (You'll have to create it first, though, as I can't find a group
> for people to discuss how proud they are of their shiny killfiles).

If the topics here were shilling Roy's posts and wedging oneself between Roy's
arse cheeks then Mark'n'Roy Kent would be the most on topic poster
here. As it is, they're not and he isn't.

All he ever posts are killfile warnings and sickening "Yes Roy" posts to
bump Roy's perceived read count. I believe him to be Kier's mentor.

Not surprisingly he is also wrong, in true Roy style, about the charter
which is concise and clear:

,----
| comp.os.linux.advocacy is a unmoderated newsgroup which passed its vote for
| creation by 1337:167 as reported in news.announce.newgroups on 13 Dec 1994.
|
| For your newsgroups file:
| comp.os.linux.advocacy	Benefits of Linux compared to other operating systems.
|
| The charter, culled from the call for votes:
|
|  For discussion of the benefits of Linux compared to other operating systems.
`----

Note the word "compared" : this means that the other OS's need to be
discussed too. Otherwise its just a "me too" group. Oh. I see. It
is. Doh.

--
Not valid with other offers or specials.