Re: [OT] A little light relief - The Atheist Test

begin  risky.vbs
	<1418190.KTp6Pvhc4y@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
	Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> __/ [ Roy Culley ] on Saturday 23 September 2006 15:31 \__
>
>> <http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=5362248772198978087>
>>
>> My score:
>>
>>     The Ardent Atheist
>>     The results are in, and it appears that you have scored 78%...
>>
>>     You are an atheist, pure and simple. You think God is just one big
>>     lie, and consider religious people to be both annoying and beneath
>>     you. Ardent atheists will argue tooth and claw for their position,
>>     and have no truck with people that won't listen. You think being
>>     an atheist is the only way to lead an honest life, and see no
>>     reason to accept the pleas of faith. Ardent atheists are the
>>     backbone of atheism. Be proud.
>
> I scored 75%. Same messages as above. It also states "You scored higher than
> 99% on pentagrams".
>
> I'll share this with uk.philosophy.atheism. Been there for years and I think
> they'll appreciate it...
>
> Also of interest perhaps:
>
> http://www.nerdtests.com/ft_nq.php?im

Hehe, 5% scored higher (more nerdy), and 95% scored lower (less
nerdy).

--
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as
false, and by rulers as useful." -- Seneca the Younger (4? BC - 65 AD)