Re: [OT] A little light relief - The Atheist Test

__/ [ Roy Culley ] on Saturday 23 September 2006 15:31 \__

> <http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=5362248772198978087>
>
> My score:
>
>     The Ardent Atheist
>     The results are in, and it appears that you have scored 78%...
>
>     You are an atheist, pure and simple. You think God is just one big
>     lie, and consider religious people to be both annoying and beneath
>     you. Ardent atheists will argue tooth and claw for their position,
>     and have no truck with people that won't listen. You think being
>     an atheist is the only way to lead an honest life, and see no
>     reason to accept the pleas of faith. Ardent atheists are the
>     backbone of atheism. Be proud.

I scored 75%. Same messages as above. It also states "You scored higher than
99% on pentagrams".

I'll share this with uk.philosophy.atheism. Been there for years and I think
they'll appreciate it...

Also of interest perhaps:

http://www.nerdtests.com/ft_nq.php?im