[News] Yet Another XBox Failure

Xbox Live Outages All Over US?

,----[ Quote ]
| In any case the outages do not seem to affect everyone although I can
| say 2old2play has already received 6 emails, 5 PMs, and several blog
| posts about the outages. One such blogger was told by a service rep that
| he was "experiencing a temporary service outage bubble in his area."
| Apparently the rep had received several similar Xbox Live error codes
| that day, but could not say why. 2old2play is currently trying to contact
| Microsoft for a comment and we'll update this page as we receive word.
`----

http://www.2old2play.com/News/Xbox_Live_Outages_All_Over_US_

Secrecy and poor customer support. Add some obfuscation of true facts.

Red Ring of Death

,----
| I've now joined the chorus of broken Xbox 360's.
|
| R.I.P. Xbox 360.
`----

http://youtube.com/watch?v=yekgUQCHksI

Gamers Say Microsoft Understates Xbox Problems

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://www.consumeraffairs.com/news04/2006/08/xbox_gamers02.html