Re: [News] Microsoft Abuse Which Users and Businesses Accept

__/ [ Konan ] on Thursday 21 September 2006 14:11 \__

>>> `---
>>>

> I believe that it has been amply proven that there are sufficient sheep in
> the world to make sure that Redmond's profits are not at risk.

Sheep follow sheep. But once you get a herd of 'Linux sheep', momentum can be
have the tide reverse direction. In my humble opinion...

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Windows XP: Dude, where's my RAM?
  7:20pm  up 63 days  7:32,  8 users,  load average: 1.17, 0.91, 0.77