[News] XGL Animation Plugin

Reminds me of Mac OS X. Obligatory because of the wallpaper, and because it's
apparently new:

http://www.ubuntuvideo.com/xgl_animations_plugin

        Xgl Animations Plugin

Here is one which demonstrates it in KDE.

http://www.zarrelli.org/blog/index.php/2006/09/20/xgl-compiz-kde-ubuntu-il-video/

        XGL + Compiz + KDE + Ubuntu, il video

There's also this nice walkthrough/screenshot gallery of Kubuntu
installation.

Kubuntu 6.06 LTS Installation with Screenshots

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.debianadmin.com/kubuntu-606-lts-installation-with-screenshots.html