Re: [Roy Schestowitz Lies Again] Company Dumps .NET Software, Finds Happiness in Open Source

Tim Smith wrote:
In article <1722806.a1tDkPTn45@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,

I didn't read the whole article, but I looked at the headline and the closing
paragraphs. Erik is nitpicking here, but I'll admit I was unintentionally
inaccurate. Lying is /deliberate/. What happened here was /accidental/. And
it happens in every news site every now and then, even in Groklaw.

The first couple of times are accidental. After that, when you have chosen to continue using your faulty, error-prone methods, it can no longer be called an accident.

Baloney. You are obviously shilling for someone other than Linux.
Your reasoning is very faulty. Do we see you jumping on the errors of the news media at the source? No we don't.
The news is supposed to be accurate, but you knew that this isn't the case anymore.