Re: ASUStek website hacked ..

__/ [ Guy Fawkes ] on Saturday 07 April 2007 18:18 \__

> "Doug Mentohl" <doug_mentohl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> schreef in bericht
>> 'The Web site for computer parts manufacturer ASUStek has been serving up
>> attack code that exploited a critical Windows vulnerability, patched
>> earlier this week'
>>
>> http://www.pcworld.com/article/id,130474-c,hackers/article.html
>>
>> http://uptime.netcraft.com/up/graph?site=www.asus.com.tw\
>
> That'll teach them to use that crappy Windoze OS for internet serving. Just
> for this I vow never to buy another Asus product again!!

Which stadium is it that had a similar problem? Samsung as well, IIRC. Server
hijacked and then spreads code that's intended to leave the site visitors
open to hijackers as well. What has cyberspace sunk to?

--
                ~~ With kind regards

An aristocrat's sexual escapades equate to Technocrat's hot RSS feed
roy      pts/3                         Sat Apr  7 11:12 - 11:12  (00:00)