Re: the legal risks of uncontrolled web use & email content ..

  • Subject: Re: the legal risks of uncontrolled web use & email content ..
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 08 Apr 2007 00:22:37 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
__/ [ 7 ] on Saturday 07 April 2007 21:19 \__

> Asstroturfer Hadron Quark wrote on behalf of micoshaft corporation:
>
>> Doug Mentohl <doug_mentohl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>>
>>> 'An employer is vicariously liable for the wrongful acts committed by
>>> employees in the course of their employment, and this principle may
>>> cover acts of the employee that are incidental to the employment'
>>>
>>> http://research.theregister.co.uk/paper/view/164
> messagelabs-legal-risks-guide
>>
>> This has ramifications for Manchester University who employ the Roybot
>> as a freshers host. I'm sure they will be over the moon when MS bring
>> Roy to task over some of his more vile and disgusting slurs and lies
>> about MS SW and MS the corporation.

You know, I could use a break from all that slander and /ad hominem/ attacks.
Just because you guys try to put labels on me does not make it true. And if
you repeat it often enough, you'll please nobody but yourselves. It would be
funny to see how long you would last in a polite forum like Groklaw. Gary
has already had 3 Digg accounts terminated for his bad behaviour.

--
                ~~ With kind regards

In an Open world without walls or fences, who needs Windows or Gates? -- ??
 12:20am  up 27 days  7:23,  7 users,  load average: 1.13, 1.31, 0.82