[News] Making Debian and Kubuntu Linux More Beautiful (Just Minutes Away)

Beautifying Debian Etch

,----[ Quote ]
| These issues prompted me to redesign the entire desktop and create a
| visual environment that is pleasant to work with. Take a look at
| the screen-shot below.
`----

http://jozmak.blogspot.com/2007/03/beautifying-debian-etch.html

Pimp Your Kubuntu in 3 Easy Steps

,----[ Quote ]
| That's it, we have managed to pimp your desktop and now, you can
| really enjoy your daily tasks. Also, these last settings will give
| you a clean and spacious kicker.
`----

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Pimp-Your-Kubuntu-in-3-Easy-Steps-51468.shtml

What amazes me is the number of people who criticise Ubuntu Linux for its
brown/orange theme, which can be changed instantaneously, and even get
Beryl/XGL added.