Re: As Time Goes By, Far Fewer People Want Windows Vista

On Fri, 06 Apr 2007 21:44:02 +0000, thad01 wrote:

> Kier <vallon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> He should try being more accurate and post less about MS, more about Linux.
>
> A polite and reasonable enough criticism.  If only everyone could
> disagree without sinking into the sewer of personal attacks.

I've been known to sling a few insults, but usually only when someone has
started out by being offensive. Roy has never been anything but polite to
me, and is not often rude to others.

Where possible, I prefer constructive criticism. I'd rather this newsgroup
amounted to something just a little more than some playground amusement.
If the regular participants (on both sides of the divide) made an effort,
it could easily become a genuinely useful place of advocacy. IMO, of
course.

--
Kier