Re: Mono Success Stories: OTEE 3D Game Development System

__/ [ Linonut ] on Friday 06 April 2007 14:04 \__

> After takin' a swig o' grog, Roy Schestowitz belched out this bit o'
> wisdom:
>
>> __/ [ John Bailo ] on Thursday 05 April 2007 22:18 \__
>>
>>> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>>>
>> http://boycottnovell.com/2007/03/26/novell-ups-mono/
>> http://boycottnovell.com/2007/03/24/novell-mono-clean/
>
> Now that's just masturbatory.

Arghh. Be nice. I'm not sure if the monkey logo or the word 'mono' gives it
all away...

Perhaps they ought to use a photorealistic representation of the projects
symbol. The perfect candidate is already here...

Behavior May Suggest We're Not Only Human

,----[ Quote ]
| When Emory University primatologist Frans de Waal read a news story that
| said Microsoft's chief executive, Steve Ballmer, had hurled a chair
| across the room on hearing an employee was going to work for rival
| Google, the scientist immediately made a connection with his own
| research: "When I see such behavior, I think of a chimpanzee."
`----

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/03/18/AR2007031801130.html?nav=rss_nation

Related:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ballmer#Public_persona

--
                ~~ Best wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Windows leaves me peckish
Mem:    514480k total,   484288k used,    30192k free,     8060k buffers