Re: [News] As Time Goes By, Far Fewer People Want Windows Vista

__/ [ flyer ] on Friday 06 April 2007 07:58 \__

> In article <1548170.QF35QSsPBS@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
> newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx says...
>>

>> MSFT profits slid in the last quarter. Can't wait until the financial
>> report of their next quarter comes out...
>
> Ever notice how some of your detractors, in sad failed attempts to negate
> your arguments, resort to inhaling raw sewage, while simultaneously
> pondering rain forest ant propagation patterns, all in the effort to
> stimulate levels of confused mental anguish sufficient to produce an
> argument no one can understand but which sounds cool?
>
> Takes all kinds.

I filter that stuff, otherwise I get tempted to reply.

--
                ~~ Best wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Error, no keyboard - press F1 to continue"
Tasks: 131 total,   1 running, 125 sleeping,   0 stopped,   5 zombie