Re: [News] Internal Microsoft Discussions About Departure

__/ [ [H]omer ] on Friday 06 April 2007 02:27 \__

> Verily I say unto thee, that John Bailo spake thusly:
>> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>>> Should You Stay or Should You Go Now?
>>>
>>> ,----[ Quote ]
>>> can'timagine | staying for another year of flat stock growth.
>>
>> Will the last person leaving Redmond please turn out the lights?
>
> Dibs on the towels and soda machines.

In reality, it's not /that/ bad. It just means that the hiring standards
decline, the jobs go overseas, and more people are brought from abroad. All
of this does not guarantee quaility products. Quite the contrary... and it
already shows...

--
                ~~ Best wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Useless fact: Florida is bigger than England
Mem:    514480k total,   483852k used,    30628k free,     6656k buffers