Re: [News] Office 2007 Review: Overall, It's a Step Back

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> Office 2007 Review: One Step Forward, Two Steps Back - Part 1
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | I've been using Office 2007 for a couple of weeks and I'm convinced
> | that Microsoft missed an opportunity to change the way we relate to
> | software by taking one step toward radical change, but ultimately
> | failing when it came to implementation.

It's really funny to watch microsoft squirm.   Their whole business is based
on having someone else take the market lead and then copying it and putting
them out of business.

However, in the last 8 years, they've been faced with the uncopyable.   And
meanwhile, OSS has copied all their tricks and make them available for
free.

--
You Read It Here First
http://you-read-it-here-first.com