Re: [News] Office 2007 Review: Overall, It's a Step Back

>| I've been using Office 2007 for a couple of weeks and I'm convinced
>| that Microsoft missed an opportunity to change the way we relate to
>| software by taking one step toward radical change, but ultimately
>| failing when it came to implementation.

By the time you buy Vista, buy hardware, buy new apps to replace
broken ones AND THEN have to buy Office 2007 on top of everything
else, your looking at some real serious money. And there's not much to
gain. Really insane stuff. How does Microsoft get away with this ??

We use Open Office every day. Works fine for us.  Better yet, it comes
with your Linux distro.  Better yet, its FREE.