Re: [News] Jack Thompson Blames Microsoft for Virginia Incident

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> Thompson Targets Microsoft in Latest Crusade
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | Mr. Gates, your company is potentially legally liable the harm done at
> | Virginia Tech. Your game, a killing simulator, according to the news that
> | used to be in the Post, trained him to enjoy killing and how to kill.
> `----

Sorry. When I saw the subject line, I thought this was going to be about
someone driven over the edge trying to find h/w drivers for Vista.

Never mind.

--
Paul Hovnanian     mailto:Paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from a rigged