Re: [News] Vista Sales Underwhelm AMD and Intel

> __/ [ Linonut ] on Thursday 19 April 2007 03:16 \__
>
>> After takin' a swig o' grog, Roy Schestowitz belched out this bit o'
>> wisdom:
>>
>>> Dear Bill Gates - where are the 20m Vista users?
>>>
>>> ,----[ Quote ]
>>> `----
>>>

> http://goukblog.blogspot.com/2007/03/dear-bill-gates-where-are-20m-vista.html
>> Odd that there's only one astroturfer covering this one:
>>
>>     1 comments:
>>
>>     Anonymous said...
>       ^^^^^^^^^
>
>>      The EFL world tends to be (a) very conservative (read old
>>      fashioned) and (b) run by academics who don't generally
>>      give a fiddle for technology. We ahve just bought and intalled
>>      22 PCs all running Vista Business edition and Ofice 2007
>>      Standard and I hav eto say it is excellent. I would have thought
>>      out of a world population of billions to is quite a fair
>>      estimate to say 20m are using Vista - in fact I would have
>>      thought that would be a minimum.
>
>                         Signed,

> Remember what Microsoft did in the OS/2 days. They have marketers online.
> Many people see it and say it. They sometimes get caught as well.

The Munchkins are being kept *very* busy lately, aren't they, what with
the avalanche of anti-Vista sentiment. I have a feeling it's actually a
very small group of people though, their writing styles are uncannily
similar. Of course they're probably all just proxying for Sweaty B.,
(script template), or more likely his PA. Sweaty B., wouldn't drag
himself away from his hamburgers, not even for something *that* important.

I wonder what the Munchkins are using to crawl for anti-Vista material.
It can't be "Live" Search; I doubt if "Live" can even find *itself*.

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
| I found [Vista] to be a dangerously unstable operating system,
| which has caused me to lose data ... unfortunately this product
| is unfit for any user. - [H]ardOCP, <http://tinyurl.com/3bpfs2>
`----

Fedora Core release 5 (Bordeaux) on sky, running kernel 2.6.20-1.2312.fc5
 02:01:07 up 2 days, 23:33,  3 users,  load average: 1.01, 1.07, 0.87