[News] Ubuntu Linux (Dell's Platform of Choice) Gets Purple; New Switchers from Windows

Ubuntu Users Get Java Surprise

,----[ Quote ]
| Ubuntu has long been associated with many shades of brown, the
| colors of humanity which the distribution and its community embraces.
| But in today's release of Ubuntu 7.04, a new color will be added to
| the palette: the color purple.
`----

http://www.linuxplanet.com/linuxplanet/newss/6380/1/

speculations, Dell is indeed likely to just stick with Ubuntu GNU/Linux for
the time being.

Life without Windows

,----[ Quote ]
`----