Re: [News] Even Microsoft Employees Cannot Use Windows Vista to Pay Tax

Linonut wrote:

Microsoft Can't Use Own Software To Pay Washington State Taxes

,----[ Quote ]
| Windows Vista is incompatible with the state's electronic filing
| system, according to a bulletin published by the State of
| Washington Employment Security Department.
`----

!  Ay yi yi !

Why You Might Want to Wait to Upgrade to Windows Vista

,----[ Quote ]
| As Microsoft probably intended, my first reaction to Vista was
| "Oooooh, pretty." One of the new features that Vista is touting is
| Aero, its slick new design style (and as everyone and their mother
| has noted, it?s basically just Microsoft catching up with what Apple's
| been doing for years). Problem is, if you run software that doesn't
| support Aero Glass, it turns off. For all programs, not just the one
| that's not compatible. Suddenly your nice new interface ain't so nice | anymore.
`----

!  Ay yi yi !

I notice that these claims must be 100% true. I don't see any of the resident trolls hitting up Roy. >:->