[News] Good Reviews and Adoption of Community GNU/Linux Distributions

Debian 4.0 Tiptoes to Leading Edge

,----[ Quote ]
| The Linux distro retains overall conservatism but sports newer
| features in key areas.
`----

http://www.eweek.com/article2/0,1759,2115076,00.asp?kc=EWRSS03129TX1K0000616

CentOS lures Red Hat Linux users with software update service

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://searchenterpriselinux.techtarget.com/originalContent/0,289142,sid39_gci1251828,00.html?track=sy184
http://tinyurl.com/36m6ta