Re: more LIES from Roy Schestowitz - proven liar

In article <1208527.FmpDugYvOL@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx says...
> __/ [ Larry Qualig ] on Saturday 14 April 2007 01:25 \__
>
> > Do show EXACTLY where it says that Cisco hardware offers "No Security"
> > as your subject line (lie) says???
> >
> > Oh that's right. It doesn't. Because you Roy Schestowitz are a
> > dishonest liar.
>
> Is this the shills' new thing? Modifying subject line to attach stereotypes
> and adding my name to get past the killfiles? Read the first item.
>
> "These flaws [in Cisco routers] could be exploited to disrupt networking
> services, gain access to information, or even take control of an access
> point, Cisco said."
>
> So who is the liar? Me, or the one who decided to call me a liar while Cisco
> acknowledges that its routers can be potentially hijacked? Take a chill
> pill. Please.

The little weasles know that no one listens to them, so they can only
force their way, via devious means, into a conversation, and make enough
screeching rant to demand attention like a bunch of immature little brats
on too much sugar.

Man, talk about completely irrelevant, inneffective people backing a lost
cause.