Linux Bad News: Selling Poorly On Mars

  • Subject: Linux Bad News: Selling Poorly On Mars
  • From: flyer <flyer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2007 02:52:53 -0700
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Admittedly, few customers there even need it, but hey, we need to keep
things balanced.

As well, Linux is proving plainly horrible for plastering walls, or for
digging trenches deeper than about 40 feet.

The good news is that Red Hat is planning a low-grav version.

ALL the Linux good news is likely to lead to mental trauma within shill
ranks if we're not careful.

And after all, they live on Earth too -- we don't want them messing up
the good-vibe field any more than necessary.