Re: Yet another fluxbox screenshot

  • Subject: Re: Yet another fluxbox screenshot
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2007 08:40:48 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
__/ [ Kier ] on Saturday 14 April 2007 18:55 \__

> On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 12:41:53 -0500, Linonut wrote:
>
>> I modified my mrxtv settings to be a little greener, tweaked all of the
>> PNG files in the mplayer Ater skin to be a little greener, loaded the
>> fluXBOX theme and wallpaper.
>>
>>    <http://home.comcast.net/~linonut/screenshots/animuxbox.png>
>>
>> Note the CPU usage (on one of the cores) that playing a 1280x720
>> movies using H264 causes.
>>
>> By the way, don't bother bitching about my theme.  I get bored with them
>> and change them every couple of days, anyway.
>
> Hey, I like your theme! <grin> Love the cool black mplayer, especially.
>
> I tend to change themes and background fairly often, too, just for a bit
> of variety, and I'm always on the look-out for new Gnome themes to try out.

KDE does wallpaper rotation (slideshow, even separate ones for different
virtual desktops). It would be nice if it could rotate palettes and window
decorations as well, but it would also be confusing and slow (major
redraws).

--
                ~~ With kind regards

everytime you say things like this i just think of that cult of people
who send around .doc files. i dont want to communicate with people who
talk in .doc format, but they do not wish to use something else, so
they discredit those without word. --Ed, c.o.l.a.