Re: [News] SJVN: Microsoft Could Save Vista by Open-sourcing It

In article <1320820.JrInsxn8BW@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx says...
> __/ [ flyer ] on Saturday 14 April 2007 13:43 \__
>
> > In article <2335552.ltE80WHzH8@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
> > newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx says...
> >> Dear Mr. Gates: save Vista, open-source it
> >>
> >> ,----[ Quote ]
> >> `----
> >>
> >> http://www.linux-watch.com/news/NS2930812631.html
> >>
> >> He has plenty of links there to show that Vista is indeed a major flop.
> >>

> > They CAN'T open winblows. Too much EVIDENCE.
>
> Forget about the code. There's too much evidence in the specs/interfaces as
> well, according to Allchin.

Very interesting. I hadn't thought of that.

Win will go the way of all infectious diseases -- buried forever. But
it's interesting that it all is becoming more dangerous to its producers
than to customers.