Re: Ethical problems for Larry Qualig, proven liar.

In article <jdb7f4-hbk.ln1@xxxxxxxxxx>, spam@xxxxxxx says...
> Subject: Re: Ethical problems for Larry Qualig, proven liar.
> From: [H]omer <spam@xxxxxxx>
> Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
>
> Verily I say unto thee, that flyer spake thusly:
> > In article <1176513089.992538.102540@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
> > lqualig@xxxxxxxxx says...

> >> Since you quoted this statement, do show exactly where it appears in
> >> the article that you supposedly "quoted" it from.
>
> Try looking at the Gizmodo article headline, fuckwit.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/ynq62q (Google cache)
>
> Here, I'll quote the full article for you, since you obviously didn't
> bother reading it the first time:
>
> .----
> | PC Makers to Microsoft: "Vista Is Not a Seller. You Suck"
> |
> | This may feel like Groundhog Day for you and Steve Ballmer, but
> | according to computer and component manufacturers, Vista is not the
> | hotcake that they were hoping for. The not-so-shiny-shiny-anymore OS
> | is not helping sales at all and some companies may end with a whole
> | bunch of unsold stuff in their warehouses.
> |
> | Take Acer's president, Gianfranco Lanci, who has just said that "PC
> | makers are really not counting on Vista to drive high demands for the
> | industry." Or Samsung Electronics, who now says that DRAM demand has
> | not matched anyone's predictions based on Vista's now failed
> | projections, something that is being echoed by the industry as a
> | whole.
> |
> | So forget about Señor Gates' words on Vista pushing PC sales. You may
> | want to punch us, Bill, but apparently those 20 million copies sold
> | are indeed business as usual. ?Jesus Diaz
> |
> | Hasta la Vista baby, say PC makers [India Times]
> `----
>
> Bonus points if you can find the phrase "Vista Is Not a Seller. You
> Suck". Clue ... look at the top line, i.e. the headline. Found it yet?
> Still need help, or do you think you can manage the rest by yourself?

I suppose we should start paying the shill kids for doing our job for us
-- making MS look bad.

It's interesting that without their extremely weak arguments, MS wouls
actually appear in a better light. Funny how it all works when some
people back the scumbags. They can only try to lie pursuasively.