Re: Msg-ID Larry takes a stab at finding relevance [was: Some made-up crap by MIDL]

In article <3267f4-mj7.ln1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, fardblossom@xxxxxxxxx says...
> On 2007-04-14, flyer <flyer@xxxxxxxxx> claimed:
> > In article <1176513089.992538.102540@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
> > lqualig@xxxxxxxxx says...

> > Wassa matter Laffy Quaglug, you getting all overwhelmed by the sheer
> > quantity of good linux news you're feeling the need to counter.
> >
> > Can't find much good stuff to post about Microshaft can you?
> >
> > Heh heh , you better get off your stupid little twit butt and find more
> > crap to post because you're doing a wimp job of it.
> >
> > Roy posts 50 and you post 1. You inneffective lazy useless wanker.
>
> There *is* no good news about MS. The crybaby shills have to resort to
> shooting the messenger, making themselves become more shril (if
> possible)l and looking increasingly pathetic (if possible).

YES! It really is a big factor, and they end up supporting our arguments
by looking extremely weak and stupid.

They have no real ammunition to throw, and their arguments are based not
on fact and evidence, but on predjudice and unsupported emotional bias.

We really should thank them, because without the evidence of their posts,
no one would believe how idiotic they really are.

I mean, do they actually LIKE being shafted by microsoft???? Duh!