Re: [News] Almost 1 in 4 Europeans Uses Firefox

"Roy Schestowitz" <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> schreef in bericht
> Close to 25% of Use Rate in Europe for Firefox
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | From 19.4% in the week of April 8 to 14, 2006, Firefox' use rate in
> | Europe increased to 24.1% in the week of March 5 to 11, 2007
> `----
>
> http://www.xitimonitor.com/en-us/browsers-barometer/firefox-march-2007/index-1-2-3-77.html
> http://tinyurl.com/2p4zv4
>
> Technically, it's possible that Firefox users just suft the Web more, in
> general.

I personally believe a much larger number of users use FireFox in the EU.
I've seen numbers as high as 40%. I believe that many home users are using
FireFox but at work they are probably forced to use IE because of app
lockdown.