Re: [Roy Schestowitz Lies Again] Ex-Softie Expects Millions to Use His Web Operating System

On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 23:56:58 +0100, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> I strongly stand by my subject line. You could go further and say that the
> article I /did/ link to contains neither proof nor references. How do we
> know the whole thing isn't made up? That's right. We have trust and we
> assume that the reporter /studied/ the facts before writing the article.
> Likewise, I read two article, gathered the facts, and posted based on what I
> know. Unless what I read was inaccurate, the subject line is true. Is
> suspect that the trolls try to change the English language and redefine the
> word "lie". Microsoft did the same thing recently, and was harshly accused
> for it. It changed the definition of "contradiction" in order to usher OOXML
> (the broken 'monopoly enabler'). It also did a spin on "Vista-ready".

Yes, right, uh huh.. sure...

Under *ANY* other circumstances you would be falling all over yourself to
provide links and quotes to support your claim, yet they are strangely
missing here now that you've been called out.

You admit that the story doesn't support your headline, but you can't seem
to provide any reference that does.  We're just supposed to "trust" you.