Re: [Roy Schestowitz Lies Again] Ex-Softie Expects Millions to Use His Web Operating System

On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 04:53:48 +0100, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> __/ [ Erik Funkenbusch ] on Friday 13 April 2007 21:50 \__
>
>> On Thu, 12 Apr 2007 11:57:26 +0100, Mark Kent wrote:
>>
>>> Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> espoused:

> http://arstechnica.com/news.ars/post/20070408-dreaming-in-the-cloud-with-the-xios-web-operating-system.html?ntfld.2.20

>>> He won't because he never admits when he is wrong - this is the hallmark
>>> of a PR department, which is what he is part of.
>>
>> What the fuck are you talking about?  I will repeat, the article Roy linked
>> to does *NOT* say any ex-microsoft employee says anything.  period.  It's
>> not there, so don't even pretend otherwise.  And it never mentions the word
>> Millions at all, despite what Roy's subject line claimed.
>>
>> Roy manufactured the headline.  He made it up.  He lied.
>
> Have you read the other article. The facts are facts and they were carefully
> studied by ZDNet/C|Net, I presume.

You mean the other article you claim exists amd supports your claim, yet
don't bother giving a link to?  Why didn't you?

Even if such an article exists, which I don't believe does or you would
have been tripping all over yourself to link and quote from it, it still
doesn't help you because the title of an article is supposed to reflect the
contents of the articles contents.  The article you quoted and linked to
did not support what you wrote in the subject, therefore your title was a
lie.