Re: [Roy Schestowitz Lies Again] Microsoft Office Under Attack Again, Including Office 2007 (was: [News] Microsoft Office Under Attack Again, Including Office 2007)

__/ [ flyer ] on Friday 13 April 2007 08:12 \__

> In article <148a6uvb2ox6v.dlg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, erik@despam-
> funkenbusch.com says...
>> On Wed, 11 Apr 2007 22:02:08 +0100, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>>
>> > Office zero-day bugs spoil Patch Tuesday
>> >
>> > ,----[ Quote ]

>> > `----
>> >
>> > http://news.zdnet.com/2100-1009_22-6175011.html
>>
>> Jesus, Roy.  This one takes the cake.  The very text you quote above says
>> that Office 2007 is not vulnerable, yet your title says it is.
>>
>> You can't claim this one was an "accident".
>
> Get your data straight.
>
> The "is not vulnerable" part comes from a lying Microsoftbrain PR
> chimpanzee.
>
>They even fully deny that they are idiots. More evidence as well.

No, he's right. I didn't read this carefully enough and, despite the fact
that I quoted this, I thought Office 2007 was among the versions affected. I
work quickly, so I tend to just glance at the text rather than read it
properly. I quickly jumped on a previous story, which I appended to the
post. It's a case of negligence, an accident. I apologise for that, and
thanks for the correction.

--
                ~~ With kind regards

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Useless fact: the buttocks is the largest muscle
Mem:    514480k total,   486224k used,    28256k free,     4100k buffers