Re: [News] Bad Day for Microsoft's Public Relation

> Not a good day for Microsoft
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | During the Microsoft antitrust trial, Corporate PR spokesman Mark
> | Murray used to start each press gathering with the words, "This has
> | been another great day for Microsoft."
> |
> | But even an eternal optimist like Murray might have a tough time putting a
> | shine on the Microsoft news of the day on April 10.
> `----
>
> http://blogs.zdnet.com/microsoft/?p=381

Foley has really come into her own since leaving Microsoft Watch, hasn't
she?

> Vista: Whatever happened to fast boot?

Or any of the other hundreds of "features" it was originally supposed to
have. Even the few features that were "lucky" enough to make the cut,
have subsequently turned out to be little more than dysfunctional
gimmicks (e.g. ReadyBoost):

http://chris.pirillo.com/2006/05/24/vista-readyboost/

Another member of team "Windows Evangelist". LOL!

To coin a phrase, with Evangelists like these, who needs enemies?

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
| I found [Vista] to be a dangerously unstable operating system,
| which has caused me to lose data ... unfortunately this product
| is unfit for any user. - [H]ardOCP, <http://tinyurl.com/3bpfs2>
`----

Fedora Core release 5 (Bordeaux) on sky, running kernel 2.6.20-1.2307.fc5
 00:43:51 up  8:55,  4 users,  load average: 0.15, 0.17, 0.19