Re: OLPC Project CTO: The Laptops Will Run Linux (XO)

On 30 apr, 14:02, Roy Schestowitz <newsgro...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> __/ [ Au79 ] on Monday 30 April 2007 05:02 \__
>

> > Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
> >> OLPC: Free Software Still Rules
>
> >> ,----[ Quote ]
> >> `----
>
> >>http://blog.wired.com/monkeybites/2007/04/olpc_free_softw.html
>
> > However, the Evil Empire will resort to its tried-and-true tricks and
> > pressure developing countries to install Windos MEII on the XO, probably
> > with kick-backs and political meandering.
>
> Headsup:
>
> Just spotted your essay cited...
>
> http://digg.com/microsoft/This_guy_really_hates_Microsoft
>
> That's you...

Nope Roy,

It's Frank van Wensveen, originally from Rotterdam, but he currently
lives in South Africa.

Here is his Microsoft subpage:

The problem with his Microsoft piece is that it's very long, but it's
really worth the effort to read it IMHO.

It's obvious, I fully share his ideas about the evil temple in
Redmond :-p

With kind regards,

Marti van Lin (alias the ML2MST)
Maastricht (NL)