Re: [News] OLPC Project CTO: The Laptops Will Run Linux (XO)

> __/ [ Au79 ] on Monday 30 April 2007 05:02 \__
>
>> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>>
>>> OLPC: Free Software Still Rules
>>>
>>> ,----[ Quote ]
>>> `----
>>>
>>> http://blog.wired.com/monkeybites/2007/04/olpc_free_softw.html
>> However, the Evil Empire will resort to its tried-and-true tricks and
>> pressure developing countries to install Windos MEII on the XO, probably
>> with kick-backs and political meandering.
>
> Headsup:
>
> Just spotted your essay cited...
>
> http://digg.com/microsoft/This_guy_really_hates_Microsoft
>
> That's you...

It's an all-time classic article, isn't it? And very poignant, now more
than ever.

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
| I found [Vista] to be a dangerously unstable operating system,
| which has caused me to lose data ... unfortunately this product
| is unfit for any user. - [H]ardOCP, <http://tinyurl.com/3bpfs2>
`----

Fedora Core release 5 (Bordeaux) on sky, running kernel 2.6.20-1.2312.fc5
 19:22:09 up 13 days, 16:54,  4 users,  load average: 0.14, 0.25, 0.44