Re: [News] PC Magazine: Microsoft Should Start Worrying

__/ [ John Locke ] on Sunday 29 April 2007 19:43 \__

http://www.google.com/enterprise/

--
                ~~ Best regards

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Have you hugged your penguin today?
roy      pts/3                         Sun Apr 29 11:25   still logged in