Re: [News] Discontinuation of XP and Openness Show the Way to Linux

__/ [ [H]omer ] on Saturday 28 April 2007 07:28 \__

>> Annoying Products, Annoying XP Plans, Huge Drives
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | After 12 years of using everything from Windows 95 to Windows XP at
>> | home or work, I have finally had enough from Mafiasoft.
>                                                  ^^^^^^^^^
>
> I like it. In fact I think I'll register it.
>
> Mafiasoft® 2007 [H]omer.
> Neither Mafiasoft®, nor any of it's associates, is connected with
> Microsoft. The name Mafiasoft is a registered trademark of [H]omer,
> and the capital of Nebraska is Lincoln.

Can one use it as a verb?

--
                ~~ With kind regards

For governments that eavesdrop, here is a quick list of tags: Communism,
Hawaiian shirts, China, Suitcase, Martha Stewart, Encryption, Prison,
Stalin. Thanks for tuning in.
         run-level 5  Apr 14 23:12                   last=S