Re: [News] Discontinuation of XP and Openness Show the Way to Linux

__/ [ [H]omer ] on Saturday 28 April 2007 17:53 \__

>> __/ [ [H]omer ] on Saturday 28 April 2007 07:28 \__

>>>                                                 ^^^^^^^^^
>>>
>>> I like it. In fact I think I'll register it.
>>>
>>> Mafiasoft® 2007 [H]omer.
>>> Neither Mafiasoft®, nor any of it's associates, is connected with
>>> Microsoft. The name Mafiasoft is a registered trademark of [H]omer,
>>> and the capital of Nebraska is Lincoln.
>>

>> Can one use it as a verb?
>
> "I'm going to fscking Mafiasoft® Google" doesn't quite roll off the
> tongue though.
>
> Unless you mean *permission*, in which case ... no :)
>
> And you can't Photoshop it either.

Let's not get Google into this. They have their own trouble. So does the
'pod' generation.

It's all different in the UNIX world. You can chown stuff and fsck any time
you like. Or if you use GNU, maybe even GNOME, then you would have G's
appearing in all sorts of places, which is still better than K's (KPPP is
not far of from KKK, which is enough to give DFS a hadron).

--
                ~~ With kind regards

Roy S. Schestowitz      |   Useless fact: Women blink twice as much as men
Mem:    514480k total,   482932k used,    31548k free,    12816k buffers