Re: [News] SCO Down ~10% After Execs Discuss Finances, Shares a Problem with the MSN 'Money Drain'

__/ [ BearItAll ] on Friday 27 April 2007 11:34 \__

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> SCO:
>>
>> http://quote.fool.com/chart.aspx?s=scox
>>

> I'm no expert, but is this graph what marketeers might mean when they say
> it's like putting your money on a three legged horse?
>
> Surely SCO execs must be able to look at it and see that they have had it.
> Get out while your CV doesn't have 'I helped bankrupt SCO' on it. If they
> get out before the bailiffs move in at least they get to keep their laptops
> and can maybe get past the security guard with their office chair under
> their arms.

It's a shame really because, as pointed out in Groklaw, UNIX lives on and is
not discriminated against by IBM. SCO puts their horsies on lawyers rather
than improve their product/s. As Martha said last week, Microsoft could end
up pulling the same trick, namely becoming {litigious bastards}^TM to
replace and refill a software development vacuum.

--
                ~~ With kind regards

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Open Source Othello: http://othellomaster.com
  1:05pm  up 12 days 12:33,  4 users,  load average: 0.27, 0.42, 0.61