Re: [News] [SOT] Dell and WIntel Face More Legal Troubles

__/ [ Linonut ] on Friday 27 April 2007 12:47 \__

http://www.channelregister.co.uk/2007/04/26/nc_taxpayers_want_backsies_on_dell_incentives/
>> http://tinyurl.com/348yj9
>
> Apparently a Google farm is still on track for our area, too (Charleston
> SC).
>
> I'm wondering where the hell they'll get the electric power for it
> around here.

Microsoft has pondered building datacentres up north where it's icy
(considerations of energy production in Iceland). Maybe they want to melt
some more ice... Mr. Bush will kindly provide 100,000 units of GE ACs to
reverse the global warming effect. ;-)

--
                ~~ With kind regards

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Useless fact: the buttocks is the largest muscle
  1:00pm  up 12 days 12:28,  4 users,  load average: 0.34, 0.48, 0.70