Re: [News] General Manager of Microsoft Live Search Jumps Ship

__/ [ Mark Kent ] on Friday 27 April 2007 09:13 \__

>> __/ [ [H]omer ] on Friday 27 April 2007 02:52 \__

>>> Haha ... Bennett deleted that blog entry. Good job Foley archived it.
>>>
>>> I wonder why he deleted it. I mean he's leaving anyway ... what are they
>>> going to do, fire him?
>>>
>>> Maybe Sweaty B. threatened him with the grease gun.
>>
>> I am sad/happy to see Ted leaving Novell (announced yesterday). He's a
>> really nice guy (used to be somewhat of a Net friend). Without him, you
>> know Novell is losing its top advocate.
>>

> A grease gun strapped to a very large and not-so-comfy armchair.  Mr
> Ballmer's greatest weapon - the comfy armchair...

They are killing Novell, but we have no choice but to help them put Novell to
rest. Why oh why did the execs sell out? I bet it's all a mafia-like story
with some under-the-table benefits, but there's no concrete proof like a
smoking gun.

--
                ~~ With kind regards

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Open syntax, Open API's, Open standards
Tasks: 117 total,   1 running, 114 sleeping,   0 stopped,   2 zombie