Re: testing DR-DOS for incompatibility ..

__/ [ Doug Mentohl ] on Tuesday 24 April 2007 19:00 \__

> Here is where I need your help. I want to come up with a list of those
> appls that we think are best suited to test with dri. I want dri tested
> with networking software, a memory manager, dos and win apps and
> anything else you can think of that might raise some degree of
> incompatibility.
>
> FIY, our Windows PSS people are receiving calls reporting problems with
> dr dos and win 3.
>
> In order to tell a strong story we need to explore where dr dos is
> vulnerable.

Of course. Not done until DR-DOS won't run. To be fair, they could be trying
to just get excused for customers that have incompetibility issued, rather
than address and resolve the issues (see Novell exhibits and think about
Vista's elimination of third-party applications).

--
                ~~ With kind regards

This sedentary lifestyle on the Net leads to fatigue. And then you wake up.
  3:00am  up 10 days  2:28,  5 users,  load average: 0.36, 0.28, 0.28